Lunch & Learns
Texas Virtual Lunch & Learns – Not Currently Available
Due to overwhelming demand, we have temporarily stopped accepting applications for Texas Lunch & Learns.
Kentucky, Maryland and Virginia
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 there is no current availability.
Visit our Conference/CE Events page for additional CE opportunities.
Logistics for Lunch & Learns
- What is a Virtual Lunch & Learn?
- A CVCA Cardiologist will host a private lecture just for your team! We’ll provide lunch (in the form of a delivery service gift card) – just sign up!
- How can I schedule a Virtual Lunch & Learn? What is the process?
- You may request one (1) Lunch & Learn, per clinic, per year.
- Limit 15 attendees.
- Fill out the form! Submit the form below and we’ll be in touch to schedule a date/time that works with your schedule.
- Sign up your team! Attendees are required to sign up individually prior to the event – attendance will be taken before the lecture begins to ensure only those in attendance receive CE credit.
- Attendees should be veterinary professionals that require CE credits–doctors, technicians and practice managers.
- Lunch is on us! We’ll send you a gift card for a food delivery service of your choice based on how many people will be attending (please contact us if none of the options on the form work for your team).
- We ‘visit’ you! Our board-certified veterinary cardiologist will give a 1-hour lecture with time for questions and answers.
- We are as efficient as possible by starting and ending on time –enabling both the clinic and CVCA to stay on track with clients’ appointments later in the day.
- We’ll send a certificate to all attendees via email which includes CE credits and program title after the Lunch & Learn.
For any questions, contact Nikki Salapa at email@example.com.