Initial Consultation Appointment & Benefits
Initial Consultation Includes Multiple Services for One Price
- Complete Evaluation–early, accurate diagnosis keep the pets out of the ER and is overall less expensive and less stressful for owners with a better prognosis for pets
- Clients Remain Present–during evaluation owners stay so they know what is happening with their pets heart, we do not encourage drop off or sitting in the waiting room
- Includes Noninvasive Echocardiogram by a Board Certified Cardiologist–clients are present during this to see what is happening with their pet’s heart
- Unlimited Follow Up Communication–includes primary care veterinarian and clients
- Clients and Primary Care Veterinarian can reach us 24/7, on call, to manage the case
- Clients Receive at Least 1 hour of our time-during the appointment to ensure accurate diagnosis, complete communication and an optimal treatment plan for the family
Benefits to Using CVCA
- Saving Money–keeping the clients out of the ER with early accurate diagnosis is less expensive overall
- Hesitant About Funds?–potential clients can contact CVCA and we will talk through payment options
- Expertise in Complicated Cases–primary care veterinarian and clients have access to 18 Board Certified Cardiologists and 5 Residents that round cases
- No telemedicine
- After Evaluation–CVCA directs clients back to the primary care veterinarian for all follow ups and send them reminders to return to you for follow up exams, labwork, etc.
2023, CVCA - Cardiac Care for Pets. All Rights Reserved.