Why CVCA for Pet Owners
Expertise, Service, and Compassion
Heart disease in pets can often remain hidden until advanced stages, but with early diagnosis and appropriate treatment, your pet can live a longer, healthier life with you and your family!
- Doctor Training and Experience: Board certified veterinary cardiologists:
- Veterinary school graduation
- 3-5 years of cardiac specific training
- 2 years of extensive examinations
- Diplomates of the ACVIM within College of Cardiology (www.acvim.org)
- Partnership for Optimal Outcome and Care: Patients with congestive heart failure live 75% longer when co-managed by a board certified veterinary cardiologist and primary care veterinarian.
- Collaboration with Primary Care Veterinarian: CVCA is committed to ensuring ongoing communication with your primary care veterinarian; providing guidance and advice as needed
- Exceptional, Compassionate Service: Over 99% of our clients would recommend us to a friend or family member.
- 24/7 Availability: Our board certified veterinary cardiologists are available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency and primary care veterinarians
- Flexible Payment Options Include: All major credit cards, checks, cash, ScratchPay, and 6-month deferred interest with CareCredit.
- Exceptional Value: Initial Consultations Include:
- Blood pressure
- Unlimited time for questions
- Discussion and followup
- Constant access to cardiologist, 24/7 for phone consultations
- Full and accurate cardiac workup offers your patient the best chance to minimize ongoing and unexpected veterinary costs
- Diagnostics and Examinations: Owners accompany pet for echocardiogram so board certified cardiologist can:
- Discuss exam in detail
- Provide immediate diagnosis
- Ensure accuracy in imaging and measurements
- Provide ample time and opportunity to discuss treatment options
© 2022, CVCA - Cardiac Care for Pets. All Rights Reserved.