What is it?
- Way to record electrical activity of heart
Why do it?
- To diagnose problems with the rhythm of the heart
Who does it?
- Cardiologist or primary care veterinarian
- If an ECG is needed for your pet, we will perform it during the appointment – owners are present to keep the patient calm.
- If your primary care veterinarian has performed an ECG, please bring a copy to your appointment.
How long does it take to get the results?
- 1-5 minutes
- The cardiologist will analyze the results and create a treatment plan during your appointment based on their advanced training.